Skip to content

Travel and residence

On the pages to the left you will find information about visa and residence and work permit for Denmark.

On the homepage of the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, you will find general information on the consular services of the Danish foreign service.
You can use the link below.
Information from other authorities and advice and guidance is provided on the homepages of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. However, the Ministry of Foreign of Affairs cannot be held responsible for possible problems regardless of the information on the homepages.